Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dr Kolb clarifies a few things...
10-22-2010, 08:12 PM
  Type of Implants: Cohesive Gel (approved 11/06)
  Year/Years implanted: 2008
  Have you been Explanted?: Yes
  Implant Placement: 
  Are you ill from Implants?: Yes
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Night sweats Hair loss Memory problems Depression Insomnia Vertigo Dry Eyes Sensitivity to light Candida/Yeast Gastrointestinal problems Food Allergies Difficulty breathing
  Who removed your implants?: Tristan de Chalain, NZ
  Did you Improve after Explant?: 

A friend sent this to another site and I thought given that there are some posts questioning Dr Kolb's alleged imposed sanctions history, it would be interesting to have her take on it. It is a reponse to the ongoing speculation sent to a member of another forum, I have removed her name for her own privacy's sake.

As follows:
[size=From: Susan Kolb <drkolb@mindspring.com>
Subject: Fwd: for saline support group
To:
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 10:54 AM] [size= ] [size= ] [size=To explain the information on the medical board, understand that I have never had any sanctions placed on by the medical board despite the two hospital actions when the medical board asked me to appear in order to explain the hospital actions because none of this involved patient care issues. In fact, both times the medical board was more interested in my holistic approach to patient care and my treatment of sick implant patients rather than what occurred at the hospital once I explained it to them and they read the transcripts of the hosptial hearing in which it was obvious what the intent was. They found the stories about the hospitals amusing in fact.] [size= ] [size=Earlier in 2000 when I was on national TV talking about the platinium issues with breast implants (and according to one reliable source the implant companies spent multi millions to cover this issue up with court settlements) I had what I considered to be 3 attempts against my life as a result of being a whistle blower against the implant companies. The DeKalb police told me to be armed at all times and for over 2 years I complied with this and took precautions for my safety. It was in 2004 after finishing a 6 or 7 hour surgery while I was dictating that I was falsely imprisioned for over 45 minutes in a hospital when I needed to take care of my post op patient. The hospital admitted that it had never given the medical staff the Workplace Violence hospital rule, yet they suspended my priviledges at the hospital due to my breaking a rule they never gave me. They also broke their security weapons policy by calling 911 before they ever approched me and telling 911 that I refused to surrender my weapon. One of the vice presidents did not like my spiritual approach, and accused me of reading the stars, being involed in Voo doo and their attorney even said that they had heard I has sex orgies at my clinic. Needless to say, I have been involved in a rather interesting lawsuit with this hospital due to the false imprisonment (which is a felony) and other assorted charges.] [size= ] [size=Then on 31 October, 2007, the vice chief of staff called me from the other hospital to tell me "they didn't want doctors like me on staff" at this hospital. He was partners with the previous chief of staff of the other hospital. In the hearing, he said denied saying that (even though my administrator overheard him), and even said that they were afraid that someone shooting at me would hit one of the hospital employees in the hospital parking lot, so I guess they believed that the threats against me were real. In any case, after the hearing I was suspended until I did 3 weeks in an inpatient mental facility because I believed in reincarnation (just like the Dali Lama who is visiting Emory this month) and clairvoyance and Verichips (according to the attorney in his closing remarks). The weird thing is that Verichips were FDA approved in 2000. In any case, no issue of patient care were brought up as reasons of the suspension.] [size= ] [size=So, this has all been very amusing, but has lead to damages of over 6 million dollars to date from these actions, so I am becoming familar with the legal world as well as the medical arena.] [size=I have a wonderful and very bright attorney as well so this has been quite a learning experience. ] [size= ] [size= If you read my book The Naked Truth About Breast Implants (http://www.thenakedtruthaboutbreastimplants.com) and my chapter in Goddess Shift: Women Leading for a Change (coathors include Jane Fonda, Shirley McClaine, Oprah, Michelle Obama, Madonna, Whoppi Goldberg, Angelina Jolie, etc.), you will have a better understanding of the spiritual basis of the entire matter and also why these hospitals consider what I do to be a odds with the beliefs of the institution.] [size= ] [size=I hope this helps to explain what is on the database. If you look at the medical board information, you can see for yourself that I have no sanctions. This is also a lesson for those that would post information without bothering to ask me about it, that things are not always what they seem. There are truely dark forces at work in the world, so stay vigilent. ]

My Story:
http://www.mindfood.com/at-debbie-matthe...urgery.seo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2010, 06:38 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 2002
  Implant Placement: Submuscular ('under muscle')
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint inflammation Pain down arms Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Shortness of breath Chest pain Achy joints and muscles Night sweats Foot pain and burning Hair loss Memory problems Insomnia Tingling in hands Hypo/Hyper Thyroid Metalic Taste in mouth Weight Gain Vertigo Dry Eyes Sensitivity to light Bloating Food Allergies All over body weakness Difficulty breathing
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. Feng
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Fully Recovered after Explant

The science field is unfortunately populated with a minority of instinctually empathetic individuals in positions of power. What you are left with is rigid thinking, literal interpretations of rumours, blame shifting, narcissistic powerplay and manipulation.

One of the posts here about a female UK doctor gathering information on silicone illness a few years ago is now having to deal with the same thing this year. Same with Dr.Bernard M. Patten.

Laws, national legal systems won't work. The only way for this to end is by calling this issue what it is: a gross violation of human rights. Then using international courts as a giant global group where laws are more just and every victim has a right to speak.

Morningyawn

http://www.change.org/petitions/breast-i...d-epidemic
Please sign and share. Thank you!
10-23-2010, 08:28 AM
  Type of Implants: Cohesive Gel (approved 11/06)
  Year/Years implanted: 1997
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Achy joints and muscles Night sweats Foot pain and burning Depression Insomnia Heat intolerance All over body weakness
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. H. Jae Chun, Newport Beach, CA
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Fully Recovered after Explant

Thank you so much for posting this. It's extremely enlightening. With so few allies in the medical community, we need to exercise our critical thinking and healthy skepticism before passing judgment, and that requires hearing all sides. I'm really glad Dr. Kolb took the time to respond.

- CelticOm

Explanted en bloc 7/8/10 by the awesome Dr. Jae Chun, with full anchor lift.

Two years with submuscular saline 275 cc's + eleven years with silicone gel, 450 cc's. Ugh.

http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/show...billboards
10-25-2010, 07:45 AM
  Type of Implants: Saline Filled (Smooth)
  Year/Years implanted: 1996
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Brain Fog Achy joints and muscles Memory problems Depression Vertigo Gastrointestinal problems All over body weakness
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. in Pennsylvania
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Feeling much better but still have a few lingering symptoms

Thanks for posting this. I'm relieved that this is all out in the open now.

"There is no agony like bearing an untold story inside of you." ~ Maya Angelou

My Story - Toxic Breast Implants

“Some choices we live not only once but a thousand times over, remembering them for the rest of our lives.” ~Richard Bach
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dr. Kolb was replanted? stacyjo100 30 10,795 05-18-2013 11:32 PM
Last Post: alanna13
  Explant scheduled w/ dr Kolb--after surgery advice Vivir 5 3,081 03-29-2012 06:03 PM
Last Post: mercyme
  Testing for platinum and other things Pup 0 609 10-17-2011 12:39 AM
Last Post: Pup
  Help - Is Dr. Kolb the ONLY PS that believes MOLD is a problem with Saline Implants? Maltese 15 7,502 08-02-2011 05:30 PM
Last Post: Maltese
  Seeking articles about Dr. Kolb intestinal problems associated with prosthesis lulu 0 900 04-30-2011 12:04 PM
Last Post: lulu
  dr kolb or dr feng gemma.c 10 3,022 03-13-2011 02:42 PM
Last Post: tracydeech
  Dr. Susan Kolb Book Lesley Vegas 3 1,317 03-09-2010 08:41 AM
Last Post: suwalcott
  Hi, I am new here and getting my explant this friday with Dr. Kolb kelli1love 6 1,380 11-20-2009 01:25 AM
Last Post: mandytc
  My appointment w/ Dr. Kolb- what about lymph nodes Fly Girl 3 1,229 10-14-2009 04:50 AM
Last Post: Fly Girl
  Dr.Susan Kolb???? Need advise!!!!! Kristen 30 7,444 08-17-2009 04:06 AM
Last Post: S Chandler