02-06-2011, 06:42 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Have you been Explanted?: 
  Implant Placement: 
  Are you ill from Implants?: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: 
  Who removed your implants?: 
  Did you Improve after Explant?: 

My name is Donna and I have saline implants and think they might be making me sick. I have had implants in since 1998 and 8 surgeries. My last surgery was 2 years ago.
I have had so many symptoms and test and no answers. I find myself getting depressed. Her are some of my symptoms:
Low blood pressure
Low pulse
Heart Palps
lymph nodes under both arms tender to touch and goes around the implants and scar tissue as well.
Pain comes and goes under and around implants
Fybromyalgia
knots in my back
feel sick everyday
hot and cold intolerance
headaches
anxiety
depression
the list goes on.
I want them out but really do not know where to go from here.
Then I heard on the news last weak they are causing cancer.
Can someone please help me :(
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2011, 07:11 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 2005
  Have you been Explanted?: Yes
  Implant Placement: Submuscular ('under muscle')
  Are you ill from Implants?: Yes
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Achy joints and muscles Night sweats Memory problems Tingling in hands Weight Gain Dry Eyes Sensitivity to light
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. Lu Jean Feng
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Fully Recovered after Explant

Time to make this a reality. You know you want them out. Next step is who you want to remove them. Now you may be limited if insurance is willing to pay. For instance, certain folks out there had a blue cross pay for an explant, but blue cross is limited by state borders.

If you can do a loan like I did (insurance wasn't something I wanted to fight at the time, although now that I have the energy...) head out and find the surgeon you like. You need one with experience, who can explain the procedures and options and show you their previous patients' before and afters.

There is a list on this site to get you started.
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2011, 07:21 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

Thanks for the response. I do believe my insurance will pay to remove I will find out tomorrow. I had them taken out once before and they used a local and I was awake when they pulled them out and one ruptured. He said nothing to worry about. I had them put back in about 6 months later dumb me.
Where I live the surgeons are not very good here.

I also read the FDA report and I shake my head because they say only a small amount of women have this cancer...but how many have been tested that have them now...i think the numbers will rise.

Donna
02-06-2011, 07:30 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 2005
  Implant Placement: Submuscular ('under muscle')
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Achy joints and muscles Night sweats Memory problems Tingling in hands Weight Gain Dry Eyes Sensitivity to light
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. Lu Jean Feng
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Fully Recovered after Explant

I don't like the idea of a 'local' for a proper explant. I don't believe it's possible. Part of why you're sick may be from prior capsules left inside of you. Those things float around and I remember one woman saying that her explant PS found an old capsulate in her shoulder. Ouch!

Be very careful. Check the part of this site about interviewing an explant surgeon. It's in the same section as the list of explant surgeons (you should be able to find some in FL) Whoever you choose better not let the implant open up inside of you! After seeing some of the pictures of removed implants here, I know you don't want that in your blood stream. You need a full capsulectomy.
02-06-2011, 07:47 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

So the symptoms I have could be the implants? Does anyone else have the same symptoms? Also when my implants move it feels like an air bubble underneath.
02-06-2011, 07:48 AM
  Type of Implants: Saline Filled (Smooth)
  Year/Years implanted: 1989
  Implant Placement: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Pain down arms Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Shortness of breath Chest pain Achy joints and muscles Bone pain Rib pain Night sweats Foot pain and burning Hair loss Memory problems Depression Insomnia Tingling in hands Hypo/Hyper Thyroid Metalic Taste in mouth Weight Gain Weight Loss Profuse sweating Heat intolerance Shaky after being in the sun Vertigo Dry Eyes Extreme thirst Sensitivity to light Candida/Yeast Flushing Gastrointestinal problems Bloating Food Allergies All over body weakness Difficulty breathing
  Who removed your implants?: melmed

Donna,

The numbers of women getting sick from their implants are on the rise too because so many women have implants and continue to get them. It's the laws of average. As long as implants stay on the market, women will continue to get sick from them. (No one is keeping count so we don't actually know HOW MANY women suffer from implant illness)

You are correct that time will tell with this new RARE cancer. I think the numbers will RISE in time as women are diagnosed. Then it won't be so rare anymore. If there are 60 cases diagnosed world wide, then how many more women will come down with it?

Your symptoms sound like implant illness. The pain you describe under and around the implants could be a bacterial/fungal infection in the capsule (scar tissue) It is EXTREMELY important to have this removed when you get your implants taken out. Go to a qualified surgeon that has done MANY explants.

Keep reading our stories, you will see the connection to your own symptoms and some things will start to make sense.

Most regular doctors DO NOT understand implant illness and will even tell you the implants are not causing your symptoms. Thousands of women had your EXACT symptoms, removed the implants and got well again.

Although, sometimes just getting the implants out is not enough. WE have to DETOX the nasty chemicals the implants left behind, treat bacterial or fungal infections, and clean up our diet.

Explantation is simply the first and most important step to finding your way back to your healthy self. After the ROOT of your problems is removed, it becomes easier for your body to heal.

Best of Luck
Suzy Q
02-06-2011, 07:57 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

Thank you so much for the info. I am going to have them removed ASAP. My husband goes in to have his kidney removed next week but after he his healed I will go. Right now I am going to try and find the best qualified surgeon around here.

I will be looking around the site. What a great thing to have this site.
02-06-2011, 08:09 AM
  Type of Implants: Saline Filled (Smooth)
  Year/Years implanted: 1989
  Implant Placement: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Pain down arms Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Shortness of breath Chest pain Achy joints and muscles Bone pain Rib pain Night sweats Foot pain and burning Hair loss Memory problems Depression Insomnia Tingling in hands Hypo/Hyper Thyroid Metalic Taste in mouth Weight Gain Weight Loss Profuse sweating Heat intolerance Shaky after being in the sun Vertigo Dry Eyes Extreme thirst Sensitivity to light Candida/Yeast Flushing Gastrointestinal problems Bloating Food Allergies All over body weakness Difficulty breathing
  Who removed your implants?: melmed

Donna,

We offer so much valuable information. Just keep reading through the different topics. The posts that appear at the top and are a lighter color, are FIXED topics and are permanent. The topics that are darker purple change and are ongoing.

Feel free to ask for assistance if needed. There is a Inbox to your left where you can send one of us a private message.

ALso a search box to the left too.
02-06-2011, 02:38 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

I have been trying to find a list of symptoms and have not been able to locate. Something I wanted to add is I have had every test under the sun and they are all negative. 5 years ago I had problems with my heart...the said I had mitrual regrug...it was severe but now is just a trace. It was said to me could have been an infection around the heart. Makes me think.

I still have severe!!! heart palps and the have checked my heart inside and out.

If anyone can tell me where to find a list of symptoms I would be so thankful.
02-06-2011, 03:09 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 1994
  Have you been Explanted?: No
  Implant Placement: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Joint Aches Breast pain Foot pain and burning Hair loss Weight Gain Vertigo Gastrointestinal problems

Starangel1122

Here is a link of symptoms...click the link

I to had heart palps and anxiety...im sure its all related.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  never thought implants were making me sick lincgeorge7 13 10,007 08-20-2012 04:56 PM
Last Post: Irish one
  UK Newbie just found out I have PIP Implants!! Help Worried PIP 12 5,080 07-16-2012 06:54 AM
Last Post: lisamarie4Jesus
  Older implants jan1012 8 3,022 05-10-2012 06:37 PM
Last Post: Beth
  implants out today katie00023 18 6,027 05-10-2012 10:44 AM
Last Post: Mombo
  Just had my implants removed renee3 12 5,274 05-10-2012 10:37 AM
Last Post: Mombo
  Coconut oil and silicone brest implants jordung 2 2,739 05-07-2012 08:59 AM
  Cohesive Gel Implants Perfectangel 7 4,593 05-06-2012 06:52 AM
Last Post: Implantsout
  PIP Implants ANXIETY & PANIC attack link Natalie_UK 4 4,591 05-01-2012 03:41 AM
Last Post: Natalie_UK
  PIP implants & reconstruction Chan_O 1 1,322 04-30-2012 05:20 PM
  New here but not new to implants smilingteardrop 2 1,497 03-18-2012 10:07 PM
Last Post: smilingteardrop