08-20-2010, 02:45 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Have you been Explanted?: 
  Implant Placement: 
  Are you ill from Implants?: Yes
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: 
  Who removed your implants?: 
  Did you Improve after Explant?: 

No, I have never been tested for Lymes disease. Did your naturopath doctor order the test? I have wondered about it before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2010, 03:10 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 
  Are you ill from Implants?: 

Hi Shannon,

I didn't experience the bladder issues however I had a ton of other health related issues beyond but my BI's were very old. Drinking 100% cranberry juice or taking a cranberry tab once a day sure helps beat the bladder thing. Iced tea is good but drinking too much of it can cause bladder infections, I never had a
08-20-2010, 03:29 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

lindsay- YES the naturopath ordered it but only at m y request. I have done SOOOO much research on IC and Lymes and wanted it done. Mine came back negative but i did show positive for Igm 23 band- which is also associated with other autoimmune disorders. My naturopath who also has Lymes thinks i dont have it though and that my other autoimmune problems could have caused a false positive! Who knows!! i might re-take it to see if anymore bands come up positive though. Lymes is a tricky disease and i hope that i dont have it! or you for that matter but you should get tested! Just be sure to tell them that you want IGG IGM and the CD57! The CD57 is a marker ...the lower the number the higher the chances are that you have been exposed to it and it is an indication of how chronic it is...
08-20-2010, 03:53 PM
  Type of Implants: Saline Filled (Smooth)
  Year/Years implanted: 1989
  Have you been Explanted?: Yes
  Implant Placement: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Pain down arms Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Shortness of breath Chest pain Achy joints and muscles Bone pain Rib pain Night sweats Foot pain and burning Hair loss Memory problems Depression Insomnia Tingling in hands Hypo/Hyper Thyroid Metalic Taste in mouth Weight Gain Weight Loss Profuse sweating Heat intolerance Shaky after being in the sun Vertigo Dry Eyes Extreme thirst Sensitivity to light Candida/Yeast Flushing Gastrointestinal problems Bloating Food Allergies All over body weakness Difficulty breathing
  Who removed your implants?: melmed

Hey Fit,

I have also heard that a large percentage of women with implants have LOW CD-57 levels too. Just one more thing the implants do to us......

The first time I did my CD-57 it was only 30......normal is 60-400.

I removed my Silicone implants and put in Saline and the cd-57 came up to 67.

Now that I am explanted it is up in the 120 range................and yes i had the frequent urination thing too. Dr. Kolb states that sometimes it is the implants disrupting the endocrine system and throwing off our ADH levels. (Anti-diuretic hormone levels)........

One last thing, breast implants, viruses like EBV (epstien- barr) can cause false positive Lyme tests........

I tested positive to Lyme disease through Igenix labs. It showed an exposure but there was no way to tell if it is current or from a past exposure. The CDC standards would have shown this as a negative test. I am explanted now and seeing improvement.
08-20-2010, 04:20 PM
  Type of Implants: Cohesive Gel (approved 11/06)
  Year/Years implanted: 1997
  Implant Placement: Submuscular ('under muscle')
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Achy joints and muscles Night sweats Foot pain and burning Depression Insomnia Heat intolerance All over body weakness
  Who removed your implants?: Dr. H. Jae Chun, Newport Beach, CA
  Did you Improve after Explant?: Fully Recovered after Explant

Suzy Q Wrote:Dr. Kolb states that sometimes it is the implants disrupting the endocrine system and throwing off our ADH levels. (Anti-diuretic hormone levels).
Oh! Oh! I don't have IC, but does this mean I will be able to eat watermelon and asparagus again without having to pee like a racehorse all night?

- CelticOm

Explanted en bloc 7/8/10 by the awesome Dr. Jae Chun, with full anchor lift.

Two years with submuscular saline 275 cc's + eleven years with silicone gel, 450 cc's. Ugh.

http://www.breastimplantsupport.org/show...billboards
08-20-2010, 04:35 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

SUZY Q---VERY interesting
08-20-2010, 04:37 PM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

SUzy Q- OH and I tested positive for EBV too!
08-20-2010, 05:27 PM
  Implant Placement: 
  What symptoms are you experiencing?: Fibromyalgia Chronic Fatigue Joint Aches Joint inflammation Breast pain Pain down arms Tingling and Numbness Brain Fog Autoimmune disorder Shortness of breath Chest pain Achy joints and muscles Bone pain Rib pain Night sweats Foot pain and burning Hair loss Memory problems Depression Insomnia Tingling in hands Hypo/Hyper Thyroid Metalic Taste in mouth Weight Gain Weight Loss Profuse sweating Heat intolerance Shaky after being in the sun Vertigo Dry Eyes Extreme thirst Sensitivity to light Candida/Yeast Flushing Gastrointestinal problems Bloating Food Allergies All over body weakness Difficulty breathing

The first CD57 level I did was in Oct of 08.(it was 30) I did one more in Feb of 09 and it was increasing slowly.(it was 67) I had taken the Silicone out and put in saline. This may have helped somewhat because I was so sensitized to the silicone. I know that saline implants are no safer and I ended up not getting better so I just explanted once and for all 4 months ago. I had about 25 other symptoms besides a low CD 57 level.
When I checked my CD-57 in Jan of this year, it was about 112...........

The most recent one was 120 something. I don't feel the need now to keep checking it. You are right that some doctors focus on the fact they believe that Lyme is the ONLY thing that can bring someones cd57 levels down. It is a good tool to use when giving someone antibiotic treatment for Lyme but that is not the only thing that can be lowering it.

Oh the EBV thing is very common with implant illness. It goes back to the fact that we both probably had it to begin with and the implants caused our immune systems to not be able to handle it.

What treatment are you on for the Lyme and are you being treated so that you don't get Candida issues while on these meds?
08-20-2010, 05:33 PM
  Implant Placement: 

Just saw your website (blog)

You are drop dead beautiful.

Very beautiful and fit body. I can see you have worked hard to maintain it.

I noticed you posted something about your recent health issues. Are you going to post about the implants being the cause? I hope i am not being too rude asking you that.

Also, do they think you might have Babesia or Bartonella (the co-infections of Lyme)
08-21-2010, 03:02 AM
  Year/Years implanted: 
  Implant Placement: 

THank you! :) I wish i was in that shape now...these implants have taken a toll on me and its hard to work out plus ive gained 15lbs since those pics!But I WILL get that body back!

YES! I am going to post a blog about the implant issue! I feel like i should, considering i am in an industry where 98% of the girls have implants and the ones that dont have them are seriously considering them! I think if i had not ever competed i would not have gotten them but felt like it would balance my figure

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World's Largest Implants- Infected, just removed Lindsay 23 5,704 05-25-2012 11:31 PM
Last Post: lisamarie4Jesus
  Peri-menopause or implants? jenniferstar 18 7,700 05-25-2012 01:25 AM
Last Post: lisamarie4Jesus
  Who got there implants around 2007-2008 ? LadyLisa 19 3,856 05-23-2012 06:30 AM
Last Post: cath74
  my implants...WOW!!! kerry silicone2000 28 8,174 05-22-2012 11:41 AM
Last Post: Mombo
  Is there testing for Silicone Toxicity? Crissie 4 5,038 05-10-2012 07:20 AM
Last Post: ctojaga
  Implants and immune dysfunction and illness flowerroot 9 5,504 04-01-2012 03:22 AM
Last Post: goldy
  Health minister states PIP implants need to be removed Suzy Q 2 1,705 12-25-2011 10:53 AM
Last Post: michelel
  #FAIL! FDA concludes silicone breast implants mostly safe? Sug 1 1,490 06-23-2011 09:35 AM
Last Post: cmess
  WOMAN THAT HAD LARGEST IMPLANTS IN WORLD REMOVED ATTEMPTS SUICIDE Suzy Q 12 3,752 03-05-2011 03:38 AM
Last Post: Bobcat Lips
  Scientific evidence proves that implants cause Autoimmune illness Suzy Q 2 3,616 08-29-2010 01:29 PM
Last Post: bardot